Policies and Procedures
- Open 9 a.m. daily, Monday-Sunday, call (877) SPA-2070 or click here to reserve your spa appointments.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your appointment so you have ample time to change and relax. We want your spa experience to be unhurried and restful. If you arrive after your service time is scheduled, we will do our best to accommodate you and move your start time. If we are unable to do so, your service time will begin as scheduled. The length of service will depend on your arrival time.
- We wish to make your treatment as enjoyable as possible, so communicating your needs to us is especially important for your comfort. Upon arriving at the spa, you will be asked to fill out a form that communicates your special needs for draping, sensitivities and allergies.
- We have plush robes and slippers for you in a full range of sizes, so there is no need to bring your own robe or footwear. Our bamboo/cotton blend robes are also available for purchase in our Spa Boutique.
- You will be provided with a private locker in the changing room to store your valuables and clothing while you enjoy your treatments. We are not responsible for lost personal property, and suggest the use of the lockers for storage of jewelry and valuables while you enjoy the spa.
- You may enjoy your treatments fully draped or with minimal draping. Please remove all that may hinder the flow of your treatment.
- Before enjoying whirlpools and sauna, please shower to remove body oils, massage oils and make-up.
- Our whirlpools and saunas are unisex and communal, so please bring and wear a bathing suit to those areas.
- Our Spa Cafe serves light meals and beverages and is located within the spa. You are welcome to enjoy dining in your robe or spa attire. Our other restaurants, Lola's on the Lake, and Otto's are in close proximity to the spa, but open to the public, so you will be more comfortable in resort attire while dining there.
- Please respect the peaceful atmosphere of the spa with quiet conversation. We prohibit use of cell phones while in the spa. In addition, the use of cameras, still or video, are not allowed inside the spa.
- The burning of candles or use of any open flames are strictly prohibited in the guest rooms.
- We accept VISA, Master Card, Discover Card and American Express. We are pleased to provide group billings or can bill separately. You may also choose to bill your spa services to your room.
- The spa is available to young adults 16 years of age when accompanied by an adult. Younger children are welcome in the salon.
- To be most comfortable during your treatment, please refrain from eating a large meal or consuming alcohol at least one hour prior to your service.
- Tipping is not included in our published rates. An 18% service charge is added to all spa services. Gratuities may be adjusted by the discretion of the guest.
- If you wish to continue the benefits of your spa experience at home, many of the products used in your services are available in our Spa Boutique.
- Gift certificates are available for purchase at the Spa Front Desk.
- Aspira Spa Room Packages are available throughout the year.
- You must notify our spa desk at least 24 hours before your appointment to cancel without a charge. Cancellations made within 24 hours or no-shows will be charged in full. Appointments made for the same day cannot be cancelled, and will be charged in full. All appointments require a major credit card upon scheduling.
Aspira Spa located within The Osthoff Resort • 101 Osthoff Ave • Elkhart Lake, WI 53020